The urinary tract is part of the excretory system that removes wastes and unnecessary metabolites from the body to maintain homeostasis and biochemical balance. Made up of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra, the urinary tract is perceived to be sterile, except for the urethra.
18 Sep 18
Let’s talk about nutritional intravenous (IV) therapy, an often-underappreciated therapeutic option for many chronic conditions. Nutritional IV therapy is safe when properly applied, cost-effective, and sometimes surprisingly effective for some of the most stubborn cases.
18 Sep 18
Endometriosis is a chronic pain condition, which in 2009 was estimated to impact more than 344,000 women in Canada.  This number of cases was reflective only of surgically confirmed cases, and many more women experience the condition without a formal diagnosis.
18 Sep 18
When it comes to women’s cervical health, the Pap test, also known as a Pap smear, is significantly important in reducing the incidence of cervical cancer.
Crucial Antioxidants - Uses and Who Needs Them the Most18 Sep 18In the last few years, the hype around “superfoods” has many of us adding random dried fruits and ingredients to our day without understanding what they are and how they work.
- What Does It Mean to Be Adrenal-Fatigued? - Naturopathic Assessments and Supports
- Vegetarian Diets - Thoughts from an American Blue Zone
- Periodontal Changes in Pregnancy and Oil Pulling - Naturopathic Perspectives
- Magnesium - Many Health Benefits
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome - Naturopathic Perspectives
- Traveller’s Diarrhea Prevention and Treatment
- The Development of Food Sensitivities - True and False Sensitivities and What to Do About Them
- Low-Level Laser Light Therapy - Potential Uses
- Mindfulness - What Is It, and What Does It Do for You?
- Cell-Phone Use - Five Health Impacts
- Tackling Sugar Cravings
- Mental Health and Thinking Beyond the Brain
- Hypothyroidism: Causes and Management
- Prenatal Genetic Testing and Counselling
- Where to Start with Thyroid Imbalance
- Setting Your Internal Clock
- Simple steps to better sleep
- Pediatric snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Basic Behaviour
- Embryo Implantation