The urinary tract is part of the excretory system that removes wastes and unnecessary metabolites from the body to maintain homeostasis and biochemical balance. Made up of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra, the urinary tract is perceived to be sterile, except for the urethra.
18 Sep 18
Let’s talk about nutritional intravenous (IV) therapy, an often-underappreciated therapeutic option for many chronic conditions. Nutritional IV therapy is safe when properly applied, cost-effective, and sometimes surprisingly effective for some of the most stubborn cases.
18 Sep 18
Endometriosis is a chronic pain condition, which in 2009 was estimated to impact more than 344,000 women in Canada.  This number of cases was reflective only of surgically confirmed cases, and many more women experience the condition without a formal diagnosis.
18 Sep 18
When it comes to women’s cervical health, the Pap test, also known as a Pap smear, is significantly important in reducing the incidence of cervical cancer.
Crucial Antioxidants - Uses and Who Needs Them the Most18 Sep 18In the last few years, the hype around “superfoods” has many of us adding random dried fruits and ingredients to our day without understanding what they are and how they work.
- Fighting Cold and Flu Season Naturally - Back to Basics!
- Female Hormones - Why They Become Imbalanced
- Postpartum Depression - A Naturopathic Approach
- Anxiety and Insomnia - Breaking the Sleep/Anxiety Cycle
- Treating Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis - A Naturopathic Perspective
- Managing Osteoporosis - Considering the Overlooked Nutrients and Best Assessment Tools
- Five Medicinal Mushrooms - Health Benefits
- Green Tea and L-Theanine Effects on Cognition and Attention During Stress
- Down Syndrome—Introduction and an Overview(Part 2)
- Why Do We Get Cancer? A Review of Causes
- Understanding and Treating Menstrual Mood Disorders - Naturopathic Approaches to PMDD
- Fish Oil for Physical Fitness - The Next Best Workout Partner
- 10 Steps to Improve Mental Health : Using Naturopathic Medicine
- A Holistic Approach to Eating Disorders - Naturopathic Perspectives
- Natural Nootropics - Because We Could All Use a Boost!
- Probiotics and Fibre Prevention and Treatment of Gestational Diabetes
- Obtaining Life Balance : Where Do I Start?
- Lavender in Your Daily Life - Four Little-Known Uses
- Interstitial Cystitis Part Two: Treating the Root Cause
- Dietary and Lifestyle Approaches for Interstitial Cystitis