The urinary tract is part of the excretory system that removes wastes and unnecessary metabolites from the body to maintain homeostasis and biochemical balance. Made up of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra, the urinary tract is perceived to be sterile, except for the urethra.
18 Sep 18
Let’s talk about nutritional intravenous (IV) therapy, an often-underappreciated therapeutic option for many chronic conditions. Nutritional IV therapy is safe when properly applied, cost-effective, and sometimes surprisingly effective for some of the most stubborn cases.
18 Sep 18
Endometriosis is a chronic pain condition, which in 2009 was estimated to impact more than 344,000 women in Canada.  This number of cases was reflective only of surgically confirmed cases, and many more women experience the condition without a formal diagnosis.
18 Sep 18
When it comes to women’s cervical health, the Pap test, also known as a Pap smear, is significantly important in reducing the incidence of cervical cancer.
Crucial Antioxidants - Uses and Who Needs Them the Most18 Sep 18In the last few years, the hype around “superfoods” has many of us adding random dried fruits and ingredients to our day without understanding what they are and how they work.
- The Importance of Optimizing Digestion - Natural Treatment Strategies
- The Foundational Five - Naturopathic Approaches
- Ginger - Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic in Dysmenorrhea
- Eight Mindfulness Techniques for the Everyday Athlete - Think Your Way to a Fitter Body
- Treating Heavy Menses Due to Fibroids - Naturopathic Approach
- Top 8 Self-Prescribing Mistakes You Must Avoid - How to Avoid Supplemental Side Effects
- Managing Chronic Pain Using Meditation
- Focus on Food—Eating Mindfully More Energy and Less Stress
- Exercise and Mental Health - Naturopathic Approaches
- Green Tea, Capsaicin, and Ginger for Weight Loss Naturopathic Approaches Explained
- The Gut and Microbiota : Impacts on Parkinson's Disease
- Demystifying “Detox” : The Importance of Environmental Medicine
- Male Fertility : Naturopathic Approaches
- The Problem with Pesticides- Further Explained
- Acute and Chronic Hives - Naturopathic Approaches
- Substance Abuse Treatment Options
- Spring Cleaning Never Too Late
- Finally, Some Shut Eye - Naturopathic Treatments for Insomnia and Sleep Disturbance
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - A Needling Approach
- Tracking your Menstrual Cycles Demystified